Full Range of Spray Products to Help Save Water, Reduce Chemical Use and Improve Customer Satisfaction
Spray nozzles may seem like small components in car wash operations but they can have a dramatic impact on profitability. Using the wrong nozzles or worn nozzles can drive up operating costs and shorten pump life. That's why it is important to partner with a supplier with a full line of spray products plus the expertise to ensure you select the nozzles and take steps to optimize performance. We can help – we have decades of experience and a proven track record working with inbay automatic, self-serve and conveyor car washes to maximize efficiency, minimize waste and extend nozzle life.
- Chemical arches: flat spray nozzles for uniform distribution with overlapping patterns
- Pressure wash/first rinse: high-impact nozzles to remove dirt and detergent
- Rinse arches and presoak: Low-impact wide angle and high-impact narrow angle nozzles with large free passage to reduce clogging
- Grill, rocker panel and wheel well cleaning: high-impact solid stream nozzle for effective targeted cleaning
- Detergent application: energy-efficient, self-aspirating foaming nozzles – no compressed air required